Synplant - Gene Manipualation MIDI/Host Control

Matthew Faulkner3 435 views8 posts
  • Matthew Faulkner

I'm sure it's a question that gets asked a lot; but are we to expect more indepth control, mod and automation possibilities with forthcoming versions of Synplant?

I would very much appreciate being able to control the Gene Manipulation parameters with my 25SL MkII controller + Automap, and use the host automation in Logic.

Thoughts?

• philter

- mrfracas wrote:
    I'm sure it's a question that gets asked a lot; but are we to expect more indepth control, mod and automation possibilities with forthcoming versions of Synplant?
    I would very much appreciate being able to control the Gene Manipulation parameters with my 25SL MkII controller + Automap, and use the host automation in Logic.
    Thoughts?

Thoughts? only 1: i want it too !!!!!

• Aaron Broesky

I am in definite need of this capability. I was really surprised that it's not included. Being able to automate a synth is part of what makes VST's useful. Is it really that difficult to add?

• NewLoops.com (Download Synplant 2 Pro Expansion Demo!)

Got to agree I really want (NEED) to automate this synth!

Is there anyway to automate the filter cutoff at the moment? Maybe with midi cc?

Please let use automate it soon.

:)

• Sjoerd van Geffen

+1. Been nagging for this ever since the beta.

• Sjoerd van Geffen

(oops, accidentally posted twice - browser got stuck. Sorry. :P)

• Daniel Hancock

I would stain my pants if this becomes true.
    Please Mr. Lidström, please...

• Jonathan McCammon

http://soniccharge.com/forum/index.php?/topic/248-synplant-automate-parameters/

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.