update Microtonic without internet access ?

Nigel Hebblethwaite160 views4 posts
  • Nigel Hebblethwaite

I have read on the forum , the details of using the current installer to update from a previous Micvrotonic version to later versions. Easy enough . However my music computer is not allowed onto the internet ,so how do I update ? I have other ,internet-connected machines I can use. I don't think I have ever updated it since I purchased it when it first came out, so maybe it's now time !

• Magnus Lidström

No problem. Just download the installer and put it on a usb drive for example. The installer is fully self-contained and you do not need internet to activate your license(s). Instead, simply open the plugin and enter the registration key manually.

• Nigel Hebblethwaite

Thanx , Magnus,
    now I am going to set up a new 64 bit machine with Cubase 10.5 ,and I assume the installer will work on that , too? Time to retire the XP machine. Like me it is getting very cranky in it's old age !

• Magnus Lidström

Yes, our latest versions have been tested quite thoroughly with Cubase 10.5.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.