Mixconsole script?

Paul Savio242 views15 posts
  • Paul Savio

Hello and thanks for the awesome update. Where can I find the Mixconsole script? It didn't install with pack 1. Thanks for your help.

• David Kurek

The MixConsole Script is included in the Official Microtonic Scripts 2020.03.29.zip which you can find on the Download page.

• Oddiction

Even after downloading the scripts pack, I'm getting missing .pika errors with various scripts.

I think the windows script zip might miss a few files. I'm getting errors on Euclidean, FMTool, MacroTweak and the MixConsole scripts. Downloaded both the update installer + the scripts from the site.

<em>OiZwAB</em> (1).jpg

Annotation 2020-04-02 151338.png
  • philip formby

im getting that also

• philip formby

worked ok yesterday

• philip formby

Look what I've found in my DAWs plugin list

20200402_142346.jpg

Duplicates the first microtonic when open the scripts dont work
    The second one works fine !!!
  • philip formby

- Oddiction wrote:
    Even after downloading the scripts pack, I'm getting missing .pika errors with various scripts.
    I think the windows script zip might miss a few files. I'm getting errors on Euclidean, FMTool, MacroTweak and the MixConsole scripts. Downloaded both the update installer + the scripts from the site.

try rescanning your plugins!!! in your DAW

• Magnus Lidström

- philip formby wrote:
    Look what I've found in my DAWs plugin list

Duplicates the first microtonic when open the scripts dont work
    The second one works fine !!!

Odd! I wonder how you could have ended up with both versions simultaneously. Is this on PC or Mac?

• philip formby

PC running Mpc software latest version to be fair it's been like this for a year

• philip formby

Doesnt cause any problems I always click the second one and its fine

• philip formby

15858366754491146969438287552069.jpg

The first one in the list
  • philip formby

The

15858367240688692619421895304073.jpg

second one runs 3.3
  • Oddiction

I uninstalled the update, made sure all was removed and downloaded both files again. Now the errors are gone.

• Fredrik Lidström

The installer saves a reference to where the .dll files have been installed. If they are moved, the uninstaller will not find them and you could potentially end up with two versions.

Best way to get everything back to normal is to:

• run the uninstallers
    • start a host, rescan, make sure no Sonic Charge plugins are found
    • make a fresh install.
  • Paul Savio

Hey thanks for the quick response David, it works great. I have wanted a mixer for this for so long.

And thank you Fredrik and Magnus for the free update, I hope everybody is staying safe out there!

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.