Two Cyclone questions

Fotis Ky256 views4 posts
  • Fotis Ky

Hello! I love Cyclone and I'd like to ask a couple of things about its OS. I read the manual extensively and still couldn't figure these out:

1) How can you play multiple voices (or performances?) from the same instance of Cyclone using multiple MIDI inputs? I managed to map a performance to a specific MIDI input with the "Ch" parameter, but can I load multiple performances at the same time?

2) How can you add a sample to an existing library? Can I take stuff from a floppy and add them to another one? Can a voice be added to a performance after you load a sample into it?

Thanks in advance!

• gentleclockdivider gentleclockdivider

Assuming you already know how make different voices >
    To play cyclone multitimbral , you have to go to performance set up and create additional entries , each correspronding to their own midi channel
    See screenshot

1.jpg
  • Fotis Ky

- gentleclockdivider gentleclockdivider wrote:
    Assuming you already know how make different voices >
    To play cyclone multitimbral , you have to go to performance set up and create additional entries , each correspronding to their own midi channel
    See screenshot

Thank you, gentleclockdivider! Keep fighting the good fight over at KVR and Gearspace!

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.