Microtonic sale?

Conor OSuulivan1 984 views7 posts
  • Conor OSuulivan

Hi

Does there be ever a sale for soniccharge plugins? I would like to acquire microtonic but arguably its a bit too expensive these days

Or is anybody looking to offload a license - ping me, cheers

• Matija Tonković

I'd sell my for 50us, but if you want you can have all my licenses for real cheap. I'm only missing Echobode. I have that one as reason's rack extension.

• fabio f

also interested in microtonic or the bundle

• Fredrik Lidström

Sorry, we do not do sales.

• exm

do you do updates? ;)

Kinda hoping to see some improvements UI-wise (on all plugins). They are kinda small on a 1080P or bigger screen

• Fredrik Lidström

It is something we are working towards yes. Right now, I'm taking the same UI design but just doing higher resolution for our effects (Bitspeek, Echobode, Permut8). It will be part of an upcoming maintenance update. Synplant will have to wait for Synplant 2. Microtonic is a bit harder because it's made with our first UI framework that we do not use anymore. Not sure how to tackle that one yet.

• exm

Ah..thanks for the update. It is indeed microtonic which is in need of an update, UI-wise (if you ask me).
    Good to hear though that you guys are still actively working on these awesome plugins! Thumbs up

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.