recording the output of the interface in realtime

burton beerman70 views2 posts
  • burton beerman

the most interesting thing about this interface is the sound it can create in realtime by manipulating the ball and leaves (the reference to genes, leaves is a bit too much, but ok). I have it in ableton and it sounds fine but when I try and record it, I just a simple synth sound and not the interface manipulation that I would to record and use in a fixed digital media piece for dancers to use in concert from the digital file. this is in the tradition of tape muse and musique, etc but not sure why I do not year the interface being manipulated when the record function in abelton is running.
    I am brand new this synth and don't seem to understand it. can anyone advise how to do what I am after?

• burton beerman

tried recording the manipulated interface in realtime with a digital audio recorder close to the speakers and it wasn't too bad, especially after cleanup. reminds me of gmp plugins from ircam
    in result.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.