REQUEST UPDATE - PROBLEM CONVERTING RTAS

anonymous855 views4 posts
  • anonymous

HI. I'HAVE BUY YOUR'S PLUG-IN AND I NEED TO USE THIS PLUG-IN IN PRO TOOLS . I HAVE TRY TO CONVERT IN RTAS WITH "FX-PANSION COVERTER " VST TO RTAS" AND I HAVE SOME PROBLEM ...

PRO TOOLS SEE THE PLUG-IN CONVERTED BUT NO IT POSSIBLE CHANGE THE PARAMETER ....

IS POSSIBLE TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM WITH UPDATE ?

TANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOU SHURE SUPPORT

ALL MY BEST

ANDREA BONVICINI

andrea.bonvicini.it@gmail.com

• Fredrik Lidström

Hi there,

First of all, I would just like to mention that we do not officially support Pro Tools as we do not have any RTAS version of our products. That said we usually get our products tested with the FXpansion converter when we go through our betas. Could you please tell me first of all which plugin it is you are experiencing problems with?

• Koper & Tin

I have the same problem. I already had installed and bought Synplant and Microtonic (years ago). They work fine. I now bought all your other pluginns, echobode, bitspeek and Permut8. They are authorized, but do not show up when I run the fxpansion VST adaptor. Is there a method to solve this?

Thanks, Maarten

• Magnus Lidström

Could you possibly backup the Synplant and Microtonic that are working as wrapped RTAS and upgrade them to the latest versions and let me know if they work? If the latest Synplant and Microtonic do work, there really should be a solution for the effects too. If they don't work it complicates things.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.