Knobs don't work on Echobode

kote tolordava198 views6 posts
  • kote tolordava

was using without problem and suddenly knobs refused to turn, what can I do, i don't want to reinstall it, I'm scared that it will delete all the current projects I've used in.

• Magnus Lidström

Sounds strange. Tell us more. Do you mean that you cannot click and turn knobs with the mouse? Can you change preset? Which operating system do you use and which DAW?

I would say that it is totally safe to reinstall our plug-ins at any time, but if you reinstall the exact same version it would not normally make any difference.

• kote tolordava

Windows 10 64 bit, Ableton, it changes presets and if i map knobs on hardware or on configuration area they work normally, but on the interface of plugin- knobs do not turn.

• Magnus Lidström

- kote tolordava wrote:
    Windows 10 64 bit, Ableton, it changes presets and if i map knobs on hardware or on configuration area they work normally, but on the interface of plugin- knobs do not turn.

Not ever? Is it registered and unlocked (or do you have trial time left)?

Perhaps you could locate your Echobode.dll file in your VST folder and send it to support@soniccharge.com so that we can double-check that the binary is ok.

• kote tolordava

I'm really sorry for the late answer, couldn't see that you answered, my email has auto removing option activated and could not be able to see your answer. I've uninstalled the plugin and after reinstalling it suddenly worked but after changing range knob to sync mode frequency shifter and LFO rate knob stopped moving, and when i mapped them on midi, they started moving, the problem is that it doesn't work on mouse and lately when i'm using it and the reopening the project things are changed, it doesn't save changed preset. thanks and sorry for late unswerving. you guys are amazing, have Permut8 too and i think that this one has subconscious.

• kote tolordava

Delay knob doesn't work too when I sync it.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.