Sonic Charge Plug-in Bundle license (except microtonic!) for sale

Synthtechツ552 views15 posts
  • Synthtechツ

Sonic Charge Plug-in Bundle license (except microtonic!) for sale.

Hello,

I would like to sell my license for Echobode, Permut8, Bitspeek and Synplant. Maybe someone already ownes microtonic and would like to add the rest.

Asking 145 EUR,- inc license transfer fees but feel free to make a fair offer if my asking price is holding you back.

• Synthtechツ

Still for sale :) and open to offers.

• Zhiying Wu

Hi there, do you sell synplant separately? If does, how about 60EUR include transfer fee?

• Synthtechツ

Hello, Thank you. Although i find it tempting, doing so may make it harder to get rid of the rest. I hope you understand. Thanks allot.

• Israel Zambrano

Super interested in purchasing Echobode by itself... if you ever change your mind about selling separately, let me know :)

• Matija Tonković

- Wu Zhiying wrote:
    Hi there, do you sell synplant separately? If does, how about 60EUR include transfer fee?

I'd sell my for 60euro.

• Zhiying Wu

- Matija Tonkovic wrote:
    - Wu Zhiying wrote:
    I'd sell my for 60euro.

Cool, I need actually license transfer not add license you used, if you can actually pay fees and transfer it to my account, please give your paypal account via blurrycloudbeats@gmail.com. I will send money and my transfer info as soon as I can, thanks in advance. :)

• Matija Tonković

I'm still waiting for guys from soniccharge to answer about the license transfer. I don't even know what's the license fee. I will not sell if it's too much.

• Zhiying Wu

- Matija Tonkovic wrote:
    I'm still waiting for guys from soniccharge to answer about the license transfer. I don't even know what's the license fee. I will not sell if it's too much.

If the fee is high you don't want to sell, I can raise my offer like 65euro, I really want to buy it, please let me know if soniccharge reply.

• Matija Tonković

No problem, but still no answer from soniccharge.

• Matija Tonković

Hi,

finally got the response from Fredrik. License transfer is 10us + VAT. So I'm ok with 65 euro. I will need your email where you'll receive your licene I guess and let me know what's the easiest way for you to pay me. Keep in mind that I ask 100euro for all of my four licenses ... bitspeed, synplant, microtonic and premut8. Maybe you'd like that?

tx

• Zhiying Wu

- Matija Tonkovic wrote:
    Hi,
    finally got the response from Fredrik. License transfer is 10us + VAT. So I'm ok with 65 euro. I will need your email where you'll receive your licene I guess and let me know what's the easiest way for you to pay me. Keep in mind that I ask 100euro for all of my four licenses ... bitspeed, synplant, microtonic and premut8. Maybe you'd like that?
    tx

Thanks, I just need synplant not bundle, and paypal will be ok, and how about 65 euro include paypal fees? Because I don't have gift option in my country's version paypal, and I want to save that little extra 5% fees, so if that ok with you, please give your paypal account, I will send money as soon as I can.
    Thanks!

• Matija Tonković

** email removed **

• Zhiying Wu

Thanks email received and already confirmed my infomations to preceed. Please give me your paypal account to ** email removed ** .

• Matija Tonković

Thanks man. Enjoy your synplant. It's a really awesome synth.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.