Drumloop Sound Library

busterkeaton270 views6 posts
  • busterkeaton

Hi,

please tell me, from what library or plugin the drumloop/sound is, that is starting at 1:28 in the Echobode video:

YouTube Video

Thanks in advance
    Bernd

• busterkeaton

Hi,

nobody can answer my question?

• Magnus Lidström

Ah, sorry. It actually says a bit earlier in the upper right corner: Microtonic + Addictive Drums. So that would be Addictive Drums kicking in around the 1:28 mark. If you've got AD I can see if I can find my original project-file to check which exact preset I am using.

• busterkeaton

Ha, great! Didn't know, that i have such a good sounding plugin! That would be very kind if you can tell me, which preset you used, and perhaps which fx plugins.

• Magnus Lidström

Seems like it is the Startup preset of Addictive Drums V1. Haha. Unfortunately V1 isn't working any more (on Mac at least), so I can't double check, but the preset name visible in Ableton is Startup anyhow. Perhaps I've tweaked it.

• busterkeaton

thanks, i nearly thought so, i like the startup preset, very punchy. Yes, V1 on Mac not working, audio yes but a blank GUI, XLN will not fix it, but i have AD 2 and i can import my V1 presets.

Another thing: what about compatibility of your plugins with Mac OS Mojave and with Logic Pro 10.4.4?

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.