Registering for product

Lutfi Othman801 views4 posts
  • Lutfi Othman

Microtonic 3.0
    OS X 10.6.7
    Ableton Live/Logic Pro

Hey guys,

downloaded the demo version a little while back. Was thinking of getting it. Based on the voice in the demo version, i was under the impression that i could register for it online, thus paying for it and "registering" for it? is this correct? or do i have to put in an order, wait for it to be delivered and then install it?

• Fredrik Lidström

Hi there,

Yes, when you order at our site, you will receive a registration key within a couple of minutes of ordering. The key is used to unlock the demo you have installed without the need to download or reinstall anything.

• Lutfi Othman

Hi,

below is the original messaged i sent you. but i sorted it out. deleted microtonic and reinstalled it again and the registration worked. either way, thanks for the earlier help!

Hey,

Got it! but now the registration key doesnt work!! please assist!

• Fredrik Lidström

Ah yes, if you order MicroTonic today you get a registration for version 3. So if your installation was an old version 2, you did indeed need to upgrade.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.