Registration for both 2.x and 3.x versions of microtonic?

anonymous979 views2 posts
  • anonymous

Hello,

I'm currently evaluating MicroTonic and it suits my MIDI needs very well. My problem is that I mainly will use this with my external hardware synths and drum machines on both my G3 and G4 iBooks. I have found that MicroTonic version 3.x crashes on my G3 in Digital Performer 5.x but not when using my G4 iBook. I then find that version 2.x works just fine on the G3. Thus I wish to install 2.03 on my G3 and the latest version 3.0 on my G4 iBook. I know I'm using older Mac iBooks and software, but again I pretty much use MIDI only as all my synths and drum machines are Hardware. The older versions are rock solid and are all I need. MicroTonic ( both 2.x and 3.x ) work very well with MIDI and what I want to do. I read you can run Microtonic on multiple computers as long as you are not commercial and the sole user if correct. I just now need to have two different versions registered as I am assuming the same key will not work on both 2.x and 3.x if correct.

Please advise.

Thanks!

• Magnus Lidström

Glad that you find MicroTonic useful and I am happy to hear that MicroTonic runs so well on your old computers. Yes, G4 is the minimum requirement for MicroTonic version 3 and G3 is the requirement for version 2. The registration keys for version 2 are indeed different from version 3 and it has been a long time since our system was capable of generating version 2 keys, but if you place your order and send us a message via http://soniccharge.com/email we will dig up the old key generator and start to wind it up by hand. :)

Thanks for your interest.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.