Sales page changing my email address

Dennis Santoyo723 views2 posts
  • Dennis Santoyo

Greetings,
    I am hoping to buy your product; however, when I enter my information, correctly, your sales page changes my email address. I sent an email a few days ago but after reading the posts here I recognize you do not promptly respond to these and using this medium if better for you.

I do not wish to give the full details here so please email me (see my profile) with solution to this problem.

Please hurry before I change my mind about spending my money with Sonic Charge. I am sure you can understand my hesitancy.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
    DS
    New York - USA

• Fredrik Lidström

- Dennis Santoyo wrote:
    Greetings,
    I am hoping to buy your product; however, when I enter my information, correctly, your sales page changes my email address. I sent an email a few days ago but after reading the posts here I recognize you do not promptly respond to these and using this medium if better for you.

That sounds very odd, as far as I know there should not be any automatic changing of the emails. I will setup an order for you manually and continue this conversation in private messages since it contains personal information.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.