Educational discounts?

anonymous7 304 views8 posts
  • anonymous

Do you offer student discounts? Love MicroTonic and $100 isn't bad at all. Unfortunately Broke is a chronic student affliction.

• Fredrik Lidström

Hi there,

We offer a 30% discount to students, staff and institutions who can provide a verification of educational affiliation. Please contact us via the contact form on the support page for more information on how to send us your proof of your affiliation.

• anonymous

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    Hi there,
    We offer a 30% discount to students, staff and institutions who can provide a verification of educational affiliation. Please contact us via the contact form on the support page for more information on how to send us your proof of your affiliation.

Hello, where do I attach my student ID to get a student discount? I used the "contact form" but never got a reply. Help plz.

• Joao santos

Does anyone know how to get the student discount? I already sent an email but no one answered me yet :(

• Fredrik Lidström

Sorry for the delay Joao. I tend to fall behind on email support from time to time. The contact form is the correct way.

• Martin Reck

Hejhej
    I wrote you over the contact form but didn't got a reply yet. It would be so great to get de student discount too.

Thanks a lot! - great product! (s)

• Daniel Perez

Same here!

Loving the demos so far but would love to get a reply about the EDU Discount :)

Thank you!

• Nicolas Bruschi

Hi!
    I also sent a request for an educational discount via the contact form.
    It would be great if it is possible!
    Many thanks for considering my request.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.