By buying Echobode VST, do I get free (or cheaper) RE?

antic604327 views9 posts
  • antic604

Can't find this info anywhere? I know I can use VST in Reason, but while using that DAW I prefer to stay native+REs, because I'm using Reason for the Rack and VSTs aren't 'in' the Rack... I also use Live 10 and Bitwig 2.4, therefore my interest in the VST version as well.

So, is there any crossgrade offer available?

• antic604

Anyone?

• antic604

Aaaaaannnyyyyyoooonnneeeee??? :D

• Fredrik Lidström

We do not offer any discounts at all on the REs in the Propellerheads Shop. But I can offer a 50% discount on Echobode and Bitspeek in our shop if you already own Echobode RE and Bitspeek RE.

• antic604

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    We do not offer any discounts at all on the REs in the Propellerheads Shop. But I can offer a 50% discount on Echobode and Bitspeek in our shop if you already own Echobode RE and Bitspeek RE.

Awesome! Can I pass that info on to ReasonTalk? I understand some screenshot from Propellerhead account should suffice?

• antic604

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:

Ok, just got the RE versions. I'll test them out and come back for VST versions if I liked them enough to spend (even) more :)

• antic604

Heeeeelloooo?! How do I apply for the 50% discount? :)

• Fredrik Lidström

Since we do not get any customer information from PH I'll need proof of your RE purchase. Please contact me on support@soniccharge.com

• antic604

Will do! Thanks :)

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.