Problems with PO-33

Pedro Neno1 134 views4 posts
  • Pedro Neno

Hi to all of you.
    Finally, it arrived my new PO-33. It's my third Pocket Operator. When I first turned on, the information on the screen it just blinking and there was no sound when pressing any sound keys.
    When I press some key all the images disappear from the screen. I have changed the batteries for a few times and now it works, but the PO-33 has some problems. Not all soundbanks have samples recorded on them (5,6,7,8 and 13,14,15,16 are empty). I have already made some "factory reset" but it is still the same. What is the solution? Is there any restore file that someone could send me (via WeTransfer)?
    my email is ** email removed by admin **
    Thanks for the support!
    Pedro

• Fredrik Lidström

Sorry to hear about your problems with the PO-33. You will have to contact Teenage Engineerings support to resolve your issue.

(We did not make the PO-33, we created the PO-32 tonic and PO-35 speak)

• Pedro Neno

Hi Fredrik Lidströ
    Thank you for your answer.
    I'm trying here at the Forum looking for someone that could send the backup file with original sounds from PO-33.
    I have also a PO-35 speak (It's awesome!)

• David J Kordsmeier

Oi Pedro, I believe this is the default for the PO-33. I found in my unit:

melodic sound bank 5-8 are empty
    percussive sound bank 13-16 are empty
    all patterns are filled

So I think this is not a problem, more opportunity. You can use those free slots to practice loading melodic samples (this unit is a SAMPLER) or try loading percussive beats.

I am planning on backing up my unit tonight, so will upload the audio to soundcloud. I've had trouble doing this on my PC, so will try doing the backup to my phone.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.