Echobode factory presets

james reynolds480 views7 posts
  • james reynolds

Hi,

I've inadvertently deleted the factory presets whilst creating one of my own. How do I get them back?

Thanks.

James

• Magnus Lidström

A simple reinstallation should be sufficient. But I am curious, how exactly did you lose all your factory presets by accident? It shouldn't be that easy I think.

• james reynolds

Thanks, but I can only find a complete package from them to instal as opposed to just Echobode so I'm reluctant to instal that as I don't want to over write existing programs. Not sure how it happened, all I did was create and save a patch.

Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 11.05.15.png
  • Magnus Lidström

Just to make sure the presets are really gone could you please choose "Go to Folder..." from the "Go" menu in Finder, enter
    /Library/Audio/Presets/Sonic Charge/Echobode Patches/All
    (like in the picture below)

Click "Go" and you should now see a folder called "All". What do you see there?

• james reynolds

Cool, yes have that, not sure what next.. do I copy and paste the preset's into a new folder and put it back into the sonic charge

Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 12.30.54.png

preset's folder?
  • Magnus Lidström

Aha. Looks like they are all there after all. Perhaps you've only ended up in a different folder in the plug-in browser. Bring up the file browser inside Echobode, like this:

Then try clicking the Options button (if necessary) and then "Go To Factory Patches".

• james reynolds

Yes they were and thanks for your help, oddly though it seem's to have re-located the directory path and is now fine on loading up. Certainly useful to know for future reference.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.