Logic Pro X - synplant doesn't appear

Rob Davis749 views5 posts
  • Rob Davis

Hello
    I'm using Logic Pro X 10.4 and I've installed your synplant and echobode plugins to evaluate. The installer has installed both the component and vst files but they don't appear in Logic. I've looked in the Plugin manager and I've added a software instrument and searched the channel strip settings to no avail. What am I missing?

Thanks, Rob

• Fredrik Lidström

Have you tried restarting your computer after installation? There is something funky going on with the latest Mac OS versions and Audio Units installations.

• Rob Davis

that worked, thank you.

• Andre LaBranche

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    Have you tried restarting your computer after installation? There is something funky going on with the latest Mac OS versions and Audio Units installations.

Hello,

Any chance that a bug has been logged with Apple on this? If so I can follow up on it...

Cheers,
    -dre

• Magnus Lidström

I haven't filed a bug myself, but I have developer friends that confirm this problem with their AU's as well. And at least Apple seem to be aware of the problem. This is what I found on their Logic support page:

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.