Issue After Rendering a Song in FLStudio?

Myst221 views4 posts
  • Myst

I have this issue where whenever I render a finished song, the drums are just ear piercing noise. I have uninstalled and installed the plugin today several times and the issue persists. Please, I need support with finding a solution...

Thank you in advance.

• Myst

Would really appreciate some help. Thank you.

• Magnus Lidström

So you mean that Microtonic sounds bad when you bounce your project to a wav-file, but works fine otherwise? Could you please upload a small snippet of how Microtonic sounds when this happens? (You can attach here on the forum, or if you prefer email support@soniccharge.com)

• Myst

- Magnus Lidström wrote:
    So you mean that Microtonic sounds bad when you bounce your project to a wav-file, but works fine otherwise? Could you please upload a small snippet of how Microtonic sounds when this happens? (You can attach here on the forum, or if you prefer email support@soniccharge.com)

Yeah it works fine inside the DAW, in this case FL Studio.
    Sure I'll attach a file. Here it is. Thanks for the help.
    I also should mention it does the same with another drum machine, it sounds the exact same as uTonic when exported to .wav and such.
    I also have a 3rd drum machine but it works fine after export.

Hivey.mp3

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.