Autechre

James Drabble3 595 views5 posts
  • James Drabble

The drums sound microtonic-like.

YouTube Video

Probably the most 'untreated' Autechre track I've heard in a whille.

• Klemperer

Nice, great to listen to :). Just that at this moment in Sweden all are out for MIDSOMMAR, and too drunk to be able to listen to autechre^^. Happy midsommar!! (I know the true lovers called yesterday Midsommar, but anyway, today are the big parties). I hope I can be in Sweden during this time of the year in the future...

• Magnus Lidström

Yeah, I couldn't resist emailing Sean Booth when I first heard that track. He confirmed that it was MicroTonic indeed. It is also used on the track after that, "Rew(1)". He was very enthusiastic about my plugs, but they were not actually using any VSTs or AUs for their latest work. Just Max stuff.

Being a big time Autechre fan I was pretty stoked about this all.

• Dennis Harms

- Magnus Lidström wrote:
    Yeah, I couldn't resist emailing Sean Booth when I first heard that track. He confirmed that it was MicroTonic indeed. It is also used on the track after that, "Rew(1)". He was very enthusiastic about my plugs, but they were not actually using any VSTs or AUs for their latest work. Just Max stuff.
    Being a big time Autechre fan I was pretty stoked about this all.

Awesome! I love Move of Ten (and everything else by Autechre)!

Cheers
    Dennis

• J. Pablo Arceo

- James D wrote:
    The drums sound microtonic-like.
    YouTube Video

Probably the most 'untreated' Autechre track I've heard in a whille.

it does sound like microtonic out of the box.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.