PO-16 Freezing

Michael Davalos141 views1 post
  • Michael Davalos

Not sure if this is the right place to be asking, but I recently purchased a PO-14 Sub and hadn't had any issues with it other than initially powering it up (I bent the prong back gently and it worked fine). Lately I have been syncing it to my PO-20/28/32 in that exact chronological order as SY1>SY5>SY5>SY4 out to my computer speakers. They worked in perfect unison but last night and this morning the 14 has been acting up. The unit completely freezes and is emits no sound. The screen is lit and the device will be stuck in play. In order for the device to work I have had to remove the batteries at least twice in the past 24 hours. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this, or it is some sort of factory defect? Thanks for any replies or insight to this issue. I haven't experienced this yet on my other POs so I am assuming this is a rare occurrence. I can post a picture next time it freezes or a clip if that helps. (I realize I had the Factory and Sub mixed up, I wrote this really quickly)

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.