Microtonic: Is there any way to increase the size of the GUI?

sdesign813 views8 posts
  • sdesign

Sorry if this has been discussed before but I couldn't find an answer through the search. Is there any way to increase the size of the Microtonic GUI? Thanks

• Fredrik Lidström

Sorry, no. It is a fixed size. Out of curiosity, what screen size do you have and what resolution are you running on it?

• sdesign

Hi, I'm only on a 11.6 Mac (1366 x 768). It isn't too small, but could be bigger.

• acidshell

Im the same but on windows 7. thinking of moving to 10 for the ui scaling. Havent tested on the Mac yet.

if anyone has a registry change or standalone link let me know

• d3tuned

I am running a 2k monitor at native resolution and i really really wish i could resize it, if only to double its size. i cant read any of the text on any skin but the default one.

• Joey Luck

- d3tuned wrote:
    I am running a 2k monitor at native resolution and i really really wish i could resize it, if only to double its size. i cant read any of the text on any skin but the default one.

What version of Microtonic are you running? Microtonic was updated a few years ago with the ability to zoom. https://soniccharge.com/forum/topic/1568-updates-to-all-plugins

• NextDAW

I own all Sonic Charge products and just wanted to commend you for having such a great GUI scaling implementation. I am running a 4k (3840 x 2160) display and all your plugins look really great scaled up.

Obviously, that is apart from Synplant, which I understand we will have to wait until v2 is released before scaling is added to that plugin. But so long as scaling in the new plugin is as easy as the rest of your line up, it should also be great.

Can't wait for Synplant 2 (and its GUI scaling) :)

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.