Microtonic + PO-35 / PO-137 bundle

Fredrik Lidström3 691 views25 posts
  • Fredrik Lidström

As there is no Microtonic + PO-35 bundle available, we would like to offer a 20% discount on Microtonic for PO-35 speak owners.

To get access to the discount I will need you to send me your 10 characters unique PO-35 identification number to support@soniccharge.com.

You can access this on the unit by pressing [sound] + [bpm] repeatedly until the display shows "Id-1" (for the first 5 characters) and then "Id-2" (for the last 5 characters).

PO35 id-small.mp4

DO NOT write your identification number here on the forum. Send all 10 characters in an email to me!

If you own a PO-35 and have just bought Microtonic from us at full price, please contact me at the same address.

edit: This offer is also for PO-137 owners. Just follow the same instructions.

• KPG Robot

Hi Fredrik Lidström^ i sent you yesterday my identification number for PO-35, but has not received any response yet / the program is completed or the KPG Robot is forbidden in it to participate? : ]

• Fredrik Lidström

Hey, sorry for the delay. I try to balance support and development, so sometimes it can take a while. I have replied to your email now.

• kieran harvey

Hi fredrik

Are you still doing the discount for Speak purchases?

• Fredrik Lidström

Yes, but the other way around. You can get a 20% Microtonic discount if you have purchased PO-32 Tonic or PO-35 Speak.

• Zhengrui Chi

Hi Fredrik, I sent you an email on 16 Jun :D

• Chris Cheshire

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    Yes, but the other way around. You can get a 20% Microtonic discount if you have purchased PO-32 Tonic or PO-35 Speak.

Hi Fredrik, Just emailed about this. Thank you for your time

• B L

Sent an email a day and a half ago, still no reply... is this offer no longer valid?

• Fredrik Lidström

It is, I am just a bit behind on support cases. I'll see if I can find your email.

• Tony Gies

Email sent, thanks

• Carl Isom

Hi, does this offer extend to the PO-137 which I assume is just a rebranded PO-35? Mine is on its way and would love to take advantage of this if possible.

• Magnus Lidström

- Carl Isom wrote:
    Hi, does this offer extend to the PO-137 which I assume is just a rebranded PO-35? Mine is on its way and would love to take advantage of this if possible.

Yes it does! Feel free to email us the id number as explained in the video above.

• Josse Antony

Hi there!
    I'm new here but I'm an happy owner of 4 Pocket Operators (including Tonic and Speak) for a long time now.
    I've just watch the interview of Magnus by Cuckoo, and I'm very impressed by your work.
    Also I've to admit that when I bought the Tonic I didn't understand how powerful it could becomes when you use it with the microtonic. As I didn't use it so much for a year now, I decided to buy the microtonic to give it a second birth!
    But I have a few questions :

• Is it possible to install the microtonic on 2 differents computers? I've two places where I'm making music, with a computer in each place (I don't own a laptop).
    • Can I have a discount code even if I bought my tonic 2 years ago ?

Thank a lot !

• Magnus Lidström

Also I've to admit that when I bought the Tonic I didn't understand how powerful it could becomes when you use it with the microtonic. As I didn't use it so much for a year now, I decided to buy the microtonic to give it a second birth!

Great!

But I have a few questions :
    - Is it possible to install the microtonic on 2 differents computers? I've two places where I'm making music, with a computer in each place (I don't own a laptop).

Sure. You may install it on as many computers you need, as long as they are all yours.

- Can I have a discount code even if I bought my tonic 2 years ago ?

Absolutely. Follow the instructions here: http://soniccharge.com/forum/topic/976-microtonic-po-32-tonic-bundle

Thank a lot !

Thank you!

• Josse Antony

Thank you for your answer, the email is sent!

bye!

• Duploid

Hi, bros! Greetings from Russia. Keep up the magic going! Sent you an email.

• Harold Verra

Just send you my codes.

• TJ Minnich

Hello, I recently purchased a PO-35. I would like to purchase the Sonic Charge plug-in bundle, but I wanted to know if the discount still applies to Microtonic so I could still apply it to the plug-in bundle purchase since Microtonic is included. If so, I will email over my PO-35 code. Thank you!

• Fredrik Lidström

Sorry no, the product discount from purchasing the bundle is higher than the PO discount. They do not stack.

• TJ Minnich

That's fine, no problem. Just checking. Thank you for the quick response. Once I get my Mac setup I'll be purchasing the bundle.

• Cesar Morera

Hello, Just sent an email a moment ago about this with my ID code, thanks for keeping this

• Peter Tinsley

I have a PO-32 Tonic and Microtonic (with discount) and Bitspeak. Thanks!

I'd like to purchase Synplant - just thought I'd ask - if I buy a new PO-35 Speak too, would you discount Synplant please if I send the serial? :)

• John Stark

Can anyone confirm if I can get the discount from a PO-137 and then be able to use it with Microtonic?

• Fredrik Lidström

Yes, you can, PO-137 has the exact same buttons combination to get the unique ID as the PO-35

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.