Microtonic demo

Richard Barley258 views3 posts
  • Richard Barley

Hi -- just downloaded the demo for Microtonic and it sounds great. Just wanted to check -- I've tried it in Reason and Logic, but in both cases the preset buttons next to the preset name are greyed out, as is the option to paste in a preset from Patternarium (which is an awesome thing). Is that just a limitation of the demo, or is there something wrong?

Thanks for any help!

• Fredrik Lidström

It's not a demo limitation. The previous/next preset buttons are grayed out unless you have browsed to a folder containing more than one preset. Try first browsing to a preset folder and see if that works.

There is a similar thing going on with the paste functions. If it can not find anything to paste, it will not be enabled. Double check that you have a preset in your clipboard by trying to paste it into a text editor.

• Richard Barley

Ah! That works -- browsing to the folder was what I was missing. And the paste bit works too. Thank you! I think a purchase will be following very soon -- the sounds Microtonic makes are wonderful.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.