Anyone having troubles with PluginBoutique

Error Eyes556 views5 posts
  • Error Eyes

Hello,

I bought the Complete Bundle from Plugin Boutique 5 days ago and I still haven't received a serial/redemption code from them, nor an reply to my request for support.

I also sent Sonic Charge a request for support yesterday, and while I wait for a reply, I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this type of delay in delivery. I only have 6 days left to use the demo.

• Beepsonore Beep

Bonjour,j'ai déjà acheté survplugin boutique et pas encore eu ce problème en effet,c est étrange relance les !!

• Error Eyes

Not sure why it took so long but I was able to have Plugin Boutique send me the serial (redemption) code this morning after several support messages.

• Fredrik Lidström

Sorry about that. It turned out that they ran out of stock and had emailed me, but all 3 times their email just ended up being spam blocked so I did not see them.

• Error Eyes

Ah, now their "out of stock" sign next to the purchase makes sense. Well, all is good now and I'm a happy camper!

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.